Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Registrations
- I welcome registrations from all students with a genuine interest in Ortho-Bionomy or any of my courses.
- To enrol for one or more of my courses complete the registration form, either online or printed, together with your payment.
- Class sizes are limited. If there are insufficient numbers for any Course, Bruce Stark Ortho-Bionomy reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Course.
- Bruce Stark Ortho-Bionomy, at its discretion, reserves the right to alter the content, tutors, dates or fees of any Course. Students will be informed of any substantial changes.
- Courses must be paid for in full by the start of each Course unless prior arrangements have been made. Payment options can be available for some courses - please contact me for specific details.
Course Withdrawals and Transfers
It is extremely important to have a high level of certainty of course registrations. This is even more important for "hands on" courses where we aim to have an even number of participants. Bearing this in mind, the following policies have been put in place for withdrawals/transfers.
- Fees paid in full are refundable or transferable for withdrawals notified to Bruce Stark Ortho-Bionomy up to 7 days prior to the commencement of Courses registered for. An administration fee or transfer fee of $50 per course applies. Transfers are valid for 12 months from the date of the transfer.
- Where a payment has been make for a Course and a withdrawal or transfer is notified to Bruce Stark Ortho-Bionomy less than 7 days to the commencement of the Course the payment is not refundable.
- If there is a withdrawal less than 7 days prior to the commencement of a Course the applicant may send someone else in their place to attend the course. Course prerequisites and co-requisites still apply.
- There will be no refund of fees for a withdrawal after a course has commenced.
- The deadline for the "Early Bird" rate is midnight Australian Eastern Time in Sydney of the day advertised.
- Registrations for Online Study Groups are accepted up until 1 hour before the start of the online meeting. Bruce Stark Ortho-Bionomy reserves the right to cancel an Online Study Group if there are insufficient numbers to proceed.
- The conduct of students and tutors must be professional, ethical and respectful at all times. Consumption of alcohol and/or use of illegal drugs during or around class times are not acceptable.
- Bruce Stark Ortho-Bionomy reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student that does not comply with the Course Conditions and/or Course Agreements.
- Complaints procedures are available from Bruce Stark.
- Some Courses have prerequisite and/or co-requisite requirements for eligibility.
- Attendance will be noted for each course.
- Hours or sessions missed due to late arrival, early departure or non-attendance will have to be made up at the discretion of Bruce Stark Ortho-Bionomy.
- The tutors reserve the right to withhold credit for hours towards the completion of any Course for lack of attendance and/or non-participation where this is a requirement for assessment.
- Assessment criteria vary for different Courses. Most Courses require full attendance and satisfactory participation only; other Courses may require case study or exam components. Details will be provided/discussed at the start of each course.